At Cobham, we know how important our people are and we work hard to build a culture of high performance, open communication and trusted relationships with each other, our partners and our customers.
We recognise outstanding performance, achievements and loyalty through our SPIRIT Reward and Recognition Program. This program reinforces our SPIRIT values and recognises individuals and teams that best exhibit these values.
Our SPIRIT Reward and Recognition Program:
- rewards our people for their commitment and loyalty to Cobham;
- recognises individuals and teams for their exceptional contributions and ideas;
- promotes an environment of shared success, acknowledging that each individual can make a difference;
- highlights behaviours and activities that have resulted in business success; and
- showcases individuals and teams as role models.
Since the program was launched in 2007, more than 850 employees have been recognised as a result of peer-nomination for demonstrating ‘living the values’ and more than 2,800 employees have been recognised for tenure at the respective milestones set out in the SPIRIT program.
Within the peer-nomination component of the SPIRIT Program, there are three levels of award and a review panel meets quarterly to review and assess nominations.
Cobham Aviation Services holds an annual SPIRIT dinner in Australia and the UK to recognise Level 3 peer-nominated SPIRIT recipients and 25 year service milestones.